DRY-MIX SHOTCRETE MACHINE АС-1
The AC-1 series machines for dry shotcrete are designed for applying concrete and refractory concrete by the so-called dry shotcrete method. This machine operates using a pocket-type one-sided dosing drum. The machine is produced in two types of execution—with an electric engine and a pneumatic engine, with a productivity of 0.4–3.2 m3/h. Versatility in use allows adapting the AC-1 to the most types of shotcrete works.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
The AC-1 series shotcrete machines are used for repairing concrete, ground reinforcement in underground and overland development, strengthening engineering structures, in the construction of hydraulic structures and tanks, reinforcing arches tunnels and collectors, carrying out the readjustment of concrete structures. Another important field of application is a refractory materials spraying. Compactness and mobility make the AC-1 the ideal machine for repairing concrete structures and underground development.
ADVANTAGES OF THE АС-1 SHOTCRETE MACHINE
– ease of movement and transportation due to the low weight of the machine; 1 worker can easily move the AC-1
– smooth output adjustment (VARIO version)
– long-term operation life due to reliable European components
– ability to work in the “start-stop” mode
– a simple cleaning of the apparatus and a rare choking of hoses
– possible to transport mixtures to long distances and to hard-to-get-at places
– low operating costs and long-term operation life of wearing parts
In response to the need to improve mobility and reduce materials consumption of the shotcrete equipment of classical design, the AC-1 machines have been developed. Thanks to the use of only one compaction plate, the machines in this series have a 30% reduced wear compared to machines with through-type rotor. The simplified and lightweight design makes the AC-1 an effective solution in the repairing of concrete, roadway supports, and the application of refractories.