DRY-MIX SHOTCRETE MACHINE АС-2
The AC-2 pneumatic concrete spraying machine is designed for shotcreting and refractory concrete by the so-called dry method. This machine is based on the classical rotary principle of action with through-type dosing rotor. The machine is manufactured in two versions—with a output of 0.5-4 m3/h. Changing the drum allows to additionally change the performance. The dual air supply system perfectly copes with dense and heavy mixes. In order to apply the refractory and lining layers, machines of this type are used in metallurgy, chemical, glass, cement industries, as well as in other enterprises that use furnaces.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
The AC-2 shotcrete machine can be used for the applying refractory shotcrete mixes and lining materials, repairing concrete, ground reinforcement in underground and overland development, strengthening engineering structures, reinforcing arches tunnels and collectors, carrying out the readjustment of concrete structures, and applying waterproofing mixes. Equipment of this type can be used for the transport of bulk solids and sandblasting.
ADVANTAGES OF THE MACHINE
– works well with big aggregate mixes (for example, refractory shotcrete mixes)
– a massive design that allows to work under severe conditions
– long-term operation life of wearing parts due to central lubrication
– smooth output adjustment (VARIO version)
– a simple cleaning of the apparatus and a rare choking of hoses
– possible to transport mixtures to long distances and to hard-to-get-at places
– low operating costs and long-term operation life of wearing parts