АС-3 DRY AND WET SHOTCRETE MACHINE
The АС-3 shotcrete machine is designed for shotcreting and applying of refractory concretes in a dry or wet method. This unit operates using a through-type dosing drum. The concrete sprayer machine is produced in two versions – with a output of 2–7 m3/h and 2–6 m3/h. Due to the special design of the charging hopper and the dispensing rotor, the sprayer can also be used for wet shotcrete. The АС-3 shotcrete machine is productive and the most versatile in the range of the АС shotcrete machines, and it can be adapted to any kind of gunite work.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
The AC-3 shotcrete machine can be used for the construction of buildings and structures without formwork, including using 3D panels, building swimming pools, applying refractory shotcrete mixes, repairing concrete, ground reinforcement in underground and overland development, strengthening engineering structures, reinforcing arches tunnels and collectors, carrying out the readjustment of concrete structures, and applying waterproofing mixes. Equipment of this type can be used for the transport of bulk solids and sandblasting.
ADVANTAGES OF THE MACHINE
– versatility with use of dry and wet mixes
– possible to feed liquid additives in the nozzle, applying large layers in one pass
– works well with big aggregate mixes
– a massive design that allows to work under severe conditions
– long-term operation life of wearing parts due to central lubrication
– smooth output adjustment (VARIO version)
– low operating costs and long-term operation life of wearing parts
The ability to work with any type of mixes makes this shotcrete machine extremely flexible in use – from small repairs to laying large volumes of concrete in the formwork. The possibility of replacing dosing drums and spray nozzles, according to the mix type, allows the AC-3 to cope with any task.