АС-4 SHOTCRETE PLASTERING MACHINE
The AC-4 machine is designed for shotcreting and plastering with fine grained wet mixes with high flowability. This machine works with the application of the gerotor-type (screw) pair and ensures the most gentle movement of mortars, including materials that are significantly different in density and sensitive to mechanical action (refractories, polystyrene concrete, foam concrete, etc.). The shotcrete plastering machine has a output of 0.75–2.8 m3/h.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
The AC-4 can be used to mechanize the application of mortars up to 30 mm in one pass: the construction of buildings and structures without formwork, including using 3D panels, applying refractory shotcrete mixes, carrying out the readjustment of concrete structures, and applying waterproofing mixes. Replaceable nozzles and nozzle holders allow adapting the machine to the required type of work. The AC-4 series auger machines are non-alternative equipment for pumping slush and abrasive masses that are used in waterproofing and finish (plastering).
ADVANTAGES OF THE MACHINE
– high reliability and safety of work due to the simplicity of the design
– all machines are equipped with a mixer, which allows giving up additional equipment
– quick and high quality mixing of mixes (in versions with mixers)
– mobility, most machines easily pass into a standard doorway
– implementation of modifications based on the drive 220V makes it possible to use it without industrial connection of electricity
– a wide range of accessories for specific work